So we know what you want, you want more activation codes to be given awhile. And while our poll resulted in us doing a decoding puzzle to give away one code we know that not everyone is interested in those type of contests so we decided to give away another activation code through another Rafflecopter giveaway.
This time around we’ve yet again added a few more options to enter. The first of which being linking to our site to earn another entry. We also have a 10 point entry available for submitting content to us for us one the site. This content has to be accurate and at least a paragraph but can be related to anything related to Ingress. We may even consider giving an extra code to the person who submits the best content.
We will be doing a good job of validating and verifying our winners that no only that the entry they won from is valid but that all of their entries are valid and they aren’t trying to cheat. So please, be honest and know that we have ways to catch you if you do cheat. We want this code to go to someone who’s honest.
If you don’t have Twitter but follow us on Google+ Just put “Google+” in place of your Twitter Username and we’ll verify if you are picked as a winner. Please make sure that the name you use matches your name on Google+. Also for the “Tweet about this contest” all you have to do is publicly post about the contest with a link to it somewhere on the web and provide us a link in the tweet URL field. This is different from Link to our website as it is specific to the contest.
Without Further ado, the widget:
Now if you were here for the hints, we haven’t forgotten about you. Here they are:
- There are 9 challenges you must complete on your journey, the first being the hardest.
- There are 3 parts to the first challenge that you must figure out before the second challenge will appear.
- We use encoding methods that Niantic Project does
- Once you uncover the first code you have to figure out what to do with it, there are already several hints throughout the contest page that should help you.
- If you are running into a wall post here or on Google+. We’ll try and give as many hints as we can without giving it away outright.
- Not all the codes will make sense. Some are just random text, but are valid.
- The only challenge that has multiple steps is the first one.
- One of the challenges was reused from a previous challenge of ours.